Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
The Global Herbs web site is free to use for anyone, however by using this web site you automatically agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions. Should you not agree to these conditions please do not use this web site.
1) Due to the nature of the industry, Global Herbs cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
2) Global Herbs will at no time be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Global Herbs makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
Intellectual Property Rights
1) The images used to represent various products are specifically selected to provide a visual representation of the actual item. These images are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as an actual indication of item, feature, size, colour or any other specification.
2) Where ever used, the logos of the respective companies re registered trademarks of their respective companies.
3) You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of this site solely for your own non-commercial use.
1) Direct Deposit / EFT transactions must be paid within 14 days of the order in order for the order to be processed.
1) Prices displayed on our site are subject to change without notice.
2) Prices are shown in the South African currency, South African Rand (ZAR)
1) If an item ordered is out of stock with the suppliers and we cannot source it from another supplier you will be notified and allowed a refund or replacement item to the same value.
2) We cannot guarantee the availability of all products.